For this Bitcoin talk bounty program, DOVU has reserved 0.5% Token. All of these DOV tokens will be fully distributed among the DOVU bounty campaign participants. As the total amount of participants is unknown, the DOV token will be allocated, based on a predetermined amount for each bounty campaign.
RULE 1: All users must register to the official Telegram Channel Account
We are looking forward to engaging with you!
Distribution of Rewards
**If we get less than 50 participants in any campaign until the end of crowd sale we’ll reduce funds to half of the respective campaign. Except translation campaign.
Signature campaign: 25% DOV tokens
Translation campaign: 20% DOV tokens
Social media campaign: 35% DOV tokens
Blog campaign: 20% DOV tokens
Bounties will be distributed when the DOVU ICO smart contract creates and distributes DOV tokens at the close of the ICO sale.
Once an ETH address is submitted, it will not be changed for any reason. Be careful when submitting your ETH address.
Do not submit ETH addresses from an exchange ShapeShift, mixers, or any other 3rd party service. Provide only ETH addresses to which you know your private keys (or seed phrases).
Below you will find a detailed list of different bounty campaigns.
An important rule to take care: Please do not make a reply in Slack/ telegram after joining them like “Hello”, “I’m in”. Make it more clean and better for related people. Otherwise, we have a very strict rule for these members. (Post “Hello”, get yourself “Banned”)
- The use of google translator is not allowed. Participants using google translator will be instantly disqualified.
- There will be only ONE translation per person. Applications for multiple translations/ languages will not be accepted
- For translating the ANN you will get 100 stakes.
- For the moderation of a thread you will get 5 stakes.
- For translating the Whitepaper you will get 1000 stakes.
Everyone can take part by preparing a 500+ words blog post and publishing it online.
1. Low-quality articles and videos will not be accepted.
2. Articles and videos must be original work. Copying other people’s content is not allowed. (You can use official images, logos, graphics posted in website, ANN thread, Facebook, and Twitter).
3. Articles must be longer than 500 words. Articles below 500 words will not be accepted.
4. Videos must be at least 1:00 minute long. Videos under 1:00 minute will not be accepted.
5. Articles must have 2 links to the official project website (https://www.dovu.io/) and a link to the whitepaper. Make sure to place your ETH address at the end.
6. In the description of a video, you must have one link to the official website, one link to the white paper, and your ETH address.
7. In the description of a video, you have to write 70+ words original text about the DOVU project/ICO.
We will give out 10, 20, or 30 stakes depending on the quality of the blog/ Video posted.
All stakes will be given out at the end of the backing campaign.