It is time to reinvent insurance. Let us introduce you Crowdsurance.
We all heard about shared economy: people sharing cars, home, bikes, even wi-fi. But we can’t share our risks and protect each other without insurance companies. We have to pay lots of money because only insurance companies have algorithms for risk assessment, technology and resources.
Leveraging our 20 years experience in risk assessment and scoring we are creating REGA Risk Sharing platform where everyone could unite in groups to protect each other. As REGA Platform has fundamental differences with conventional insurance in foundations, rules and philosophy, we introduce new term “Crowdsurance”.
Crowdsurance is the community of individuals shared their risks with each other. Crowdsurance inseparably connected with blockchain, decentralization and cryptocurrency.
If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in announcement thread.
Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get REGA tokens at the end of the campaign.
Total budget for this campaign depends on the result of REGA token sale. It follows this scheme:
- 10,000 ETH to 15,000 ETH: 400 ETH
- 15,000 ETH to 20,000 ETH: 500 ETH
- 20,000 ETH to 25,000 ETH: 600 ETH
- 25,000 ETH to 40,000 ETH: 800 ETH
- 40,000 ETH to 60,000 ETH: 900 ETH
- 60,000 ETH to 80,000 ETH: 1000 ETH
- +80,000 ETH: 1500 ETH
This campaign will last until the end of REGA token sale (November 15th, or before if the ICO is a success).
- Campaign 1: Signature campaign : 30% allocation
- Campaign 2: Articles campaign : 27,5 % allocation
- Campaign 3: Twitter campaign : 15 % allocation
- Campaign 4: Translations campaign : 20 % allocation
- Campaign 5: Community campaign : 7,5% allocation
- Stakes will be distributed every week, on Monday.
- The first stake distribution will be September 18th.
- We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign at any time if we think you are not honest, or spam the forum.
- We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign without explaining why we removed you.
- In case we remove you from the campaign for any reason, we reserve the right to delete your stakes.
- We may not accept you in the campaign for any reasons.
- If your rank change during the campaign, you must contact the campaign manager, Sylon, in a bitcointalk PM.
- If you does not meet the minimum amount of posts, you will not receive any stake for the current week. But you will not be removed from the campaign.
- Using multi-accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. It will results getting all of your accounts permanently banned from all my campaigns.
You just read General Terms. Specific campaigns may have other added rules. Therefore, please read other campaigns rules to have specific rules.
This campaign is limited to 30 articles.
- 1 article = 1 stake
- Your article has to be very high-quality written.
- You must be followed by at least 1000 users or your article has to be read more than 1000 times.
- Your article must be unique. It can not be a copied and pasted article.
- It must be written in English.
- It has to be published publicly. Private articles won’t be accepted.
- It must be 500 words long or more.
- It must have a link to our website; rega.life and Bitcointalk thread.
- We reserve the right to consider any article not eligible for this campaign, without giving any reason.
How to participate :
Send me a PM with the following informations. Your PM title will have to be “REGA Articles Campaign Application”.
How many daily visits:
If your website is eligible for this campaign, I will reply you with a positive answer.
Then, you will be asked to write your article. After my review, your article will be added to our private articles campaign spreadsheet.
- Follow : 5 stakes
- Retweet : 20 stakes per RT
- Like : 5 stakes per like
- This campaign is limited to 1000 participants.
- Only twitter accounts with more than 500 followers will be allowed.
- Do not RT and like tweets that are answers to other users.
- We reserve the right to not consider your twitter account eligible for this campaign, even if you meet the prerequisites.
How to participate :
Fill this Google form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S3Y5VfHMd3uJQ11T907dKT7IbvFPKFwWcXXRgOA4BXA/
- This campaign works with my Trusted Translators List. A Google Form link will be added if those translators don’t respect delay times.
- A translation must be of a high quality ; not done by using translating tools.
- It must be finished before the start of ICO.
- You can reserve a translation by filling Google form link, but if you did not translated our announcement thread four days after your reservation, your reservation is over and another participant can take it from you.
- Once you have reserved an ANN thread translation, this reservation is valid for 36 hours.
- Once you have reserved a whitepaper translation, this reservation is valid for 10 days.
- Once you have reserved a onepager translation, this reservation is valid for 2 days.
- Once you have reserved a business model translation, this reservation is valid for 3 days.
- Once you have reserved a website translation, this reservation is valid for 24 hours.
- We are only looking for translations made in the following languages: Russian, Korean, Dutch, Spanish, French, Arabic, German, Hindi.
Trusted Translators List
I work with a team of perpetual translators, who have proven that is it worthwhile to work with them. To save time and be sure about content translation quality, slots are reserved for those people.
You can find a list of those perpetual translators here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_38Iifz48Qvwc_MxwvXztgi5s12FlwPt8qUPDCjVv2U/
If you don’t see a perpetual translator for your language, you can now become a member of the team! Send me a PM with all your past work and I will see if you can be added to the list.
If those perpetual translators don’t provide their work on time, the translation slot will be given to a backup translator. You can also find a list of backup translators in the same spreadsheet.
If you don’t see a backup translator for your language, you can now become a backup translator! Send me a PM with all your past work and I will see if you can be added to the list.
- 1 announcement thread translation = 100 stakes
- 1 whitepaper translation = 1500 stakes
- 1 onepager translation = 200 stakes
- 1 business model translation = 300 stakes
- 1 website translation = 150 stakes
- 1 post from OP translator in translated announcement thread = 1 stake
ANN thread .psd files for translators: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6vDMYBl5nolV3RMRHJiNG12Z28/
Whitepaper link: https://rega.life/regawhitepaper.pdf
Onepager link: https://rega.life/regaonepager.pdf
Business model link: https://rega.life/regabusinessmodel.pdf
Website translation file: it will be updated soon
This campaign will be subdivided into three different parts:
5 stakes per participant.
This campaign is limited to 200 participants per platform.
- Your Reddit share has to be made into a subreddit related to blockchain technology, crypto-currencies, finance, economy or laws. If not, your share will not be counted as valid and you will not receive any stake.
- Once you have published your Reddit share, you have to fill the Google Form link, not before!
- Your Telegram share has to be made into a group related to blockchain technology, crypto-currencies, finance, economy or laws. If not, your share will not be counted as valid and you will not receive any stake.
- Once you shared REGA news to a Telegram group, you need to forward your sharing message to a Telegram user named @maxurazaev and invite him in the group in which you’ve sent your message.
Only after this, you have to fill the Google Form link. If you fill the Google Form link before being accepted by @maxurazaev, you will not be accepted at all.
- Your Facebook share has to be made into a group related to blockchain technology, crypto-currencies, finance, economy or laws. If not, your share will not be counted as valid and you will not receive any stake.
- Only once you shared REGA news to a Facebook group, you need to fill up the Google Form link.