For this Bitcoin talk bounty program, STK has reserved 1% of tokens sold to reward bounty participants. All of these STK tokens (STK) will be fully distributed among the STK Health bounty campaign participants. As the total amount of participants is unknown, the STK token will be allocated, based on a predetermined amount for each bounty campaign.
We are looking forward to having your support to spread the news about STK
Distribution of Rewards
Signature campaign: 35% STK tokens
Translation campaign: 25% STK tokens
Twitter campaign: 10% STK tokens
Blog/Media campaign: 30% STK tokens
Bounties will be distributed when the STK token sale smart contract is created and distributes STK tokens at the close of the token sale.
Once an ETH address is submitted, it will not be changed for any reason. Be careful when submitting your ETH address!
Do not submit ETH addresses from an exchange ShapeShift, mixers, or any other 3rd party service. Provide only ETH addresses to which you know your private keys (or seed phrases).
Below you will find a detailed list of different bounty campaigns.
• The use of google translator is not allowed. Participants using google translator will not be accepted.
• Whitepaper translation: 200 Stakes
• ANN ThreadxBounty thread translation: 150 stakes
• Moderations 5 Stakes for each post (Only OP)
How to apply:
To reserve a language please post your interest with some of your previous translation work and we will PM selected applicants and post a list of accepted translators here.
Portfolio/experience/previous translations links
Do you want to reserve white paper translation Y/N
Do you want to reserve website translation Y/N
After finishing your translation, fill in this form with your translation and other details: HERE.
Korean – SolidLiquid – Both
Sheet of Completed Translations: HERE
Rules and Terms:
1: Translations must be original, using any kind of tools such as Google are not allowed. If found the translator will be blacklisted.
2: ANN thread translator will be responsible for the moderation as well (we have additional rewards for moderation). The translator must keep the thread active by translation of official announcements, news, posts.
3: We do not need any Single Post Dead Thread. If you failed to keep the thread active and up to date, your reward can be reduced to 50% of the actual payment.
4: Increasing the moderation post count by spam posts, posting false posts or paying other to ask questions in your thread is not allowed.
5: Always ask before beginning translation and post your previous translation work.
6: Manager and owners reserve the rights to add rules, or make any kind reasonable changes.
If you have any questions, just let us know through PM. Thanks
10% of the total Bounty Pool will be allocated for Twitter Bounties.
5 Stakes per Week for Every Valid Twitter User.
How to Join
Follow the Official Twitter Handle here
Terms and Rules
1: Twitter Accounts must have a Minimum of 200 Followers.
2: You must be an active and regular twitter user, and must be retweeting/sharing STK’s official tweets and updates.
3: Terms and Condition can be changed or more can be applied.
Check your status HERE
Everyone can take part by preparing a 400+ words blog post and publishing it online.
1. Low-quality articles and videos will not be accepted.
2. Articles and videos must be original work. Copying other people’s content is not allowed. (You can use official images, logos, graphics posted in website, ANN thread, Facebook, and Twitter).
3. Articles must be longer than 400 words. Articles below 400 words will not be accepted.
4. Videos must be at least 1:00 minute long. Videos under 1:00 minute will not be accepted.
5. Articles must have 2 links to the official project website (http://stktoken.com) and a link to the whitepaper. Make sure to place your ETH address at the end.
6. In the description of a video, you must have one link to the official website, one link to the white paper, and your ETH address.
7. Please include in the description of a video, some original text about the STK/token sale
We will give out 10, 20, or 30 stakes depending on the views of the video and the overall quality of the blog/video.
All stakes will be given out at the end of the campaign.