Time to make it worth for some of the more active members of the ICO community! In the following days we are releasing some small bounties. Some are not really the typical ones, some require a simple follow on Twitter. You will find them all in our Twitter and Facebook pages, so follow them.
All of the campaigns qualify together for a TOP3 list with additional 30, 25, 20 CRTM!
Points are accumulated, top spots would win the rewards!
1. Twitter bounties (TOP5 spots receive 10 CRTM each)
· Follow us on Twitter (1 pts for accounts with over 10 followers)
· Mention us in a tweet related to Cryptum ICO using the hashtags #Cryptum and #ICO, and one or more of the following: ICOs (#ICOs, #iconews), token sales (#TokenSale), cryptocurrency (#cryptocurrency, #cryptocurrencies). Absolutely meaningless tweets would not qualify, we need some positive attitude and text! (1 pt for 50-300 followers, 4 pts for over 300 followers, 6 pts for 1000+ followers).
· Fill in the form here to be sure we won’t miss it (non-mandatory, we will monitor our Twitter account)
· Continue to the Cryptum in the news challenge bounty
2. Cryptum in the news bounties (TOP5 spots receive 10 CRTM each)
· Runs together with the Twitter bounty, and it requires a twitter follow (1 pts for accounts with over 10 followers).
· Publish a news post about Cryptum on a website we are not present yet, or post in a forum we are not present yet, or in another language. (1-3 pts based on subjective ranking from our staff), or:
· Publish an article about Cryptum on a website we are not present yet, or post in a forum we are not present yet, or in another language. (3-5 pts based on subjective ranking from our staff)
· Fill in the form here – we need your Twitter account to be able to add the points!
If you are participating in both bounties, note that you must fill in our form for your Twitter follow and mention in order to be associated with your Twitter participation.
3. The Questions challenges (15-50 CRTM)
We will release some questions with hints hidden around our Twitter, Facebook and Bitcointalk pages, and in the general information or the blog pages on our website. Following a release of a question, you will have time up until the middle of October (Stage I Sale end) to submit the answer or the information we are requiring. Each question would have assigned bounty value. The winner will be the person with answer closest to our data, or in some cases the most accurate data.
Fill in the form here whenever you spot a Question and you have an answer!
Question #1 – we have exact answer and winner
Question #2 -we have answers, none of them even close to mark
Question #3 – TBA