1% of all raised tokens will be allocated to the Bounty Program.
The program will run until the end of the Token Sale. The bounties will be paid within 60 days after the end of the Token Sale.
Participation status can be checked in this spreadsheet.
Stakes will be paid depending on followers (at the start of the campaign).
250-749 followers: 1 stake/retweet
750-1499 followers: 2 stakes/retweet
1500-9999 followers: 4 stakes/retweet
10.000+ followers: 6 stakes/retweet
Minimum 3 retweets per week
Maximum 2 retweets per day, and 10 retweets per week
1. You must have Jr. Member or higher rank in Bitcointalk
2. Your Twitter audit will be taken into account for the number of followers (only real ones).
3. You must enter “#ExHasta” and “@ex_hasta” within your tweet.
This bounty consists of two tasks:
1. Translation of ANN + Bounty threads, Whitepaper, Website
2. Creation and moderation of local Telegram group + translation of pinned message from main group
Stakes earned will depend on the activity in the thread and the number of members in the Telegram group.
Creation of local Telegram channel for your language: 5 stakes + 1 stake/member at the end of campaign
Website translation: 20 Stakes
ANN+Bounty threads: 50 Stakes + 3 Stakes per valid post
Whitepaper translation: 70 Stakes
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
– Native language
– Translation/moderation experience (if any)
– Bitcointalk username
– ERC-20 wallet address
1. Participants are required to keep the local thread alive by posting regular updates, news or any important announcements. A single post thread will be rejected.
2. Automatic (Google or similar) translations will be rejected.
3. Unnecessary or repeated posts shall be rejected for stake counting
4. Only posts written by the OP will count
The translation is not based on first come first serve, read the rules and apply accordingly.
Don’t start doing any translation before approved by a manager.
1 stake/week for all participants.
1. Only one reward per Telegram and Bitcointalk user
2. You must be active in the Telegram group at least once per week
Stakes will be paid depending on friends/followers.
100-500 Followers/Friends: 1 stake/week.
500-1500 Followers/Friends: 2 stakes/week.
1500-3000 Followers/Friends: 4 stakes/week.
3000 Plus Followers/Friends: 6 stakes/week.
1. Participants must share and like ExHasta’s posts
2. At least one (meaningful) comment must be made every week
3. Accounts with fake friends/followers will be disqualified
Blog about ExHasta, promote it in other forums or create YouTube videos and earn some tokens. Of the 35% reserved for this part of the bounty, 15% will be for a limited number of VIP invite-only bloggers. The other 20% will be distributed to the rest of participants.
Stakes earned depending on quality (decided by ExHasta after review):
Rejected: 0 stakes
Low: 2 stakes
Medium: 3 stakes
High: 4 stakes
Reposting an article to a different site will earn an extra 50% of the stakes (1 repost allowed)
1. Complete and submit this form (once your videos are uploaded or your articles are posted):
1. The blog/forum must be focused on a relevant topic (at the sole discretion of ExHasta)
2. Blog posts must have at least 250 words and forum posts must have at least 200 characters.
3. Blogs/forums in languages other than English may also be accepted (at the sole discretion of ExHasta). Please contact me first to check.
4. Videos have to be meaningful and related to ExHasta: the Token Sale, aspects of the Whitepaper, related technology, etc.
5. Videos/articles with fake views will be disqualified
6. Only original content will be accepted –> Copy & pasting this thread or the main thread is not accepted
7. Spamming/posting in wrong subforums will not be tolerated. Posts deleted or closed by the forum’s administration will not count.
1. The Bounty Manager and the Team reserve their right to make changes to the terms in any moment.
2. Payment addresses will NOT be changed after submission.
3. Any kind of offensive or inadequate behaviour when promoting ExHasta will result in immediate disqualification from the bounty campaign
4. Bounty Managers/Team decisions are final.
5. For queries or complaints please fill and submit this form