November 10th 2017 – December 9th 2017
For this bitcointalk bounty program, Monaize has reserved 1% MNZ Token from total sold tokens. All of these MNZ tokens will be fully distributed among the Monaize bounty campaign participants. As the total amount of participants is unknown, the MNZ token will be allocated, based on a predetermined amount for each bounty campaign.
Example: In the signature campaign a campaign participant will get stakes on a weekly basis during the backing campaign and at the end your amount of MNZ token will be calculated with the following formula:
(Amount allocated for specified campaign / Total amount of stakes) * Member’s stakes
Example: 400,000 Allocated /12,000 Total Stakes * 100 Member Stakes =3333.33 MNZ tokens
We are looking forward to engaging with you!
Distribution of Rewards
**If we get less than 50 participants in any campaign until end of crowd sale we’ll reduce funds to half of the respective campaign, except Translation campaign.
Signature campaign: 25% of 1% MNZ Tokens
Translation campaign: 20% of 1% MNZ Tokens
Social media campaign: 35% of 1% MNZ Tokens
Blog campaign: 20% of 1% MNZ Tokens
Bounties will be distributed at the close of the ICO sale.
Please get your Komodo (KMD) address from here
2. Paper: https://support.supernet.org/support/solutions/articles/29000014243-generate-offline-komodo-paper-wallet#edit
And once you submit your address, you’ll not be able to change it. So please be careful.
Below you will find a detailed list of different bounty campaigns.
**Facebook counts are manual which are done on weekly basis.
Translation Terms and Conditions
If our Bitcointalk OP has not yet been translated into your language, you may contribute with your own translation and get a stake in return. Please file your application
1: The use of google translator is not allowed. Participants using google translator will be instantly disqualified.
2: There will be only ONE translation per person. Applications for multiple translations/ languages will not be accepted
– For translating the ANN you will get 100 stakes, and for moderating you’ll get 5 stakes.
– For white paper translation, you will get 500 stakes.
– Creating and managing telegram channel 700 Stakes.
– Post translated thread on other forums and get 30 stakes
How to apply:
**If this permanent translator will not be able to translate all the translation within 7 days, their reservation will be canceled and the task will be given to Backup translators.
-> If your language is not mentioned in above docs, please PM me to work for me on a permanent basis, in this format.
Portfolio/experience/previous translations links
Do you want to reserve white paper translation Y/N
Do you want to reserve website translation Y/N
*If you see your name in above sheet, please start working on it immediately.
Please provide us your telegram link, with translated files/ links.
Everyone can take part by preparing a 500+ words blog post and publishing it online.
1. Low-quality articles and videos will not be accepted.
2. Articles and videos must be original work. Copying other people’s content is not allowed. (You can use official images, logos, graphics posted in website, ANN thread, Facebook, and Twitter).
3. Articles must be longer than 500 words. Articles below 500 words will not be accepted.
4. Videos must be at least 1:00 minute long. Videos under 1:00 minute will not be accepted.
5. Articles must have 2 links to the official project website (https://monaize.com/#/uk) and a link to the whitepaper. Make sure to place your Komodo (KMD) address at the end.
6. In the description of a video, you must have one link to the official website, one link to the whitepaper, and your Komodo (KMD) address.
7. In the description of a video, you have to write 70+ words original text about the Monaize project/ICO.
Before you start, please post the website on which you plan to post the blog post on. We will check if it’s eligible for this campaign.
We will give out 10, 20, or 30 stakes depending on the quality of the blog post.
All stakes will be given out at the end of the backing campaign.