AppCoins is an open and distributed protocol for app stores. It proposes to move to the blockchain three of the most critical flows of app stores: advertising, in-app purchases and developer’s approval. By redesigning the transactions inside an app store, creates efficiencies by disintermediation and redistributes the value released in a way that create incentives for the AppCoins supported stores dissemination.
A cryptocurrency will be created to enable transactions based on the AppCoins protocol: AppCoin Tokens.
AppCoin tokens (“APPC Tokens”) are ERC-20 compatible tokens distributed on the Ethereum blockchain pursuant to a related ERC-20 smart contract. AppCoins is meant for use in the AppCoins blockchain platform to perform transactions in the app store ecosystem.
AppCoin tokens can be used to obtain services on any app store that supports the AppCoins protocol as well as to reward users. Some examples: developers can invest on advertising to promote their apps; users can be rewarded with AppCoins by installing and using sponsored apps; developers can sell and users can buy digital goods using in-app billing.
If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in announcement thread.
Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get APPC tokens at the end of the campaign.
You will receive 1% of sold APPC tokens, based on your number of stakes.
This campaign will last until the end of AppCoins ICO (on 23th November, or before if the ICO is a success).
- Campaign 1: Articles campaign : 37% allocation
- Campaign 2: Twitter campaign : 5% allocation
- Campaign 3: Translations campaign : 10% allocation
- Campaign 4: Telegram campaign : 2 % allocation
- Campaign 5: Reddit campaign : 4 % allocation
- Stakes will be distributed every week, on Saturday.
- First stake distribution will occur on 28th October.
- We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign at any time if we think you are not honest, or spam the forum.
- We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign without explaining why we removed you.
- In case we remove you from the campaign for any reason, we reserve the right to delete your stakes.
- We may not accept you in the campaign for any reasons.
- If your rank change during the campaign, you must contact the campaign manager, Sylon, in a bitcointalk PM.
- If you does not meet the minimum amount of posts, you will not receive any stake for the current week. But you will not be removed from the campaign.
- Using multi-accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. It will results getting all of your accounts permanently banned from all my campaigns.
You just read General Terms. Specific campaigns may have other added rules. Therefore, please read other campaigns rules to have specific rules.
This campaign is limited to 50 articles.
- 1 article = 1 stake
- Your article has to be very high-quality written.
- You must be followed by at least 500 users or your article has to be read more than 1000 times.
- Your article must be unique. It can not be a copied and pasted article.
- It must be written in English.
- It has to be published publicly. Private articles won’t be accepted.
- It must be 500 words long or more.
- It must have a link to our website; appcoins.io and Bitcointalk thread.
- We reserve the right to consider any article not eligible for this campaign, without giving any reason.
How to participate :
Send me a PM with the following informations. Your PM title will have to be “AppCoins Articles Campaign Application”.
How many daily visits:
If your website is eligible for this campaign, I will reply you with a positive answer.
Then, you will be asked to write your article. After my review, your article will be added to our private articles campaign spreadsheet.
- Follow : 5 stakes
- Retweet : 20 stakes per RT
- Like : 5 stakes per like
- This campaign is limited to 1250 participants.
- Only twitter accounts with more than 1000 followers will be allowed.
- Twitter campaign stakes ARE NOT distributed on a weekly basis.
- Do not RT and like tweets that are answers to other users.
- Do not RT and like tweets that are more than two weeks old.
- Do not post a Twitter report in this thread; we will analyze Twitter data on our own.
- We reserve the right to not consider your twitter account eligible for this campaign, even if you meet the prerequisites.
- You don’t have to post reports in this thread!
- If at the end of the campaign, you tweeted more than 2000 times since your registration date, some of your retweets may not be counted. The same rule applies for likes.
How to participate :
Fill this Google form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yGsMfQpdKo6vkQGYZh3v_MFsiM-yDHp8Fk9FpKI8QCo/
- This campaign works with my Trusted Translators List. It means that translations slots will be reserved to my perpetual translators. If you don’t see your language in my perpetual translators list, you can fill up the Google Form link and reserve a slot.
- A translation must be of a high quality ; not done by using translating tools.
- It must be finished before the start of ICO.
- You can reserve a translation by filling Google Form link, but if you did not translated your content (based on registration time), your reservation is over and another participant can take it from you.
- We are only looking for translations in the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Russian and German.
- Once you have reserved an ANN thread translation, this reservation is valid for 4 days.
- Once you have reserved a crowdsale paper translation, this reservation is valid for 12 days.
- Once you have reserved a website translation, this reservation is valid for 12 days.
Trusted Translators List
I work with a team of perpetual translators, who have proven that is it worthwhile to work with them. To save time and be sure about content translation quality, slots are reserved for those people.
You can find a list of those perpetual translators here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_38Iifz48Qvwc_MxwvXztgi5s12FlwPt8qUPDCjVv2U/
If you don’t see a perpetual translator for your language, you can now become a member of the team! Send me a PM with all your past work and I will see if you can be added to the list.
If those perpetual translators don’t provide their work on time, the translation slot will be given to a backup translator. You can also find a list of backup translators in the same spreadsheet.
If you don’t see a backup translator for your language, you can now become a backup translator! Send me a PM with all your past work and I will see if you can be added to the list.
- 1 ANN thread translation = 150 stakes
- 1 post from original poster in the translated ANN thread = 10 stakes
- 1 crowdsale paper translation = 2000 stakes
- 1 website translation = 500 stakes
How to translate the crowdsale paper ? Download this file: *Link will be added soon*
How to translate the ANN thread ? Do the website translation; wait for your website translation to be live; make screenshots of your translated ANN thread; post the ANN thread.
How to translate the website ? Download this file: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16GhtGS63y4CKUnMK9fhWjmUDPW3a5Muz0uvg48ydqj4/
How to participate :
Fill this Google form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1chzIliXiCiukLIFZhFw2zQj-C7dU_DDlVXapG3WY-I0/
Earn some tokens for joining our Telegram group!
5 stakes per participant.
This campaign is limited to 3,000 participants.
How to participate :
Fill this Google form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xQ8ZJMvGTXpdo4M7heXOYdC30E16bTfza0si_fbiU1w/
1 stake per upvote.
- This campaign is limited to 350 participants
- Your Reddit share has to be made into a subreddit related to blockchain technology, crypto-currencies, finance, economy, technology, mobile phones, smartphones, applications, applications development. If not, your share will not be counted as valid and you will not receive any stake.
- Once you have published your Reddit share, you have to fill the Google Form link, not before!
How to participate :
Fill this Google form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XdEhL9Nr1Vgo5xf_SXVwlMIt3oif-0vH9yPXh_gIpDw/