Cryptocurrency Backed By Stocks And Bonds
Website | Whitepaper | FAQ
You need to join our Telegram group to participate in any of the bounty campaigns.
The total amount of CRFT tokens available for the bounty campaign is 5% of the total amount of CRFT Token sold at the end of the Crowdsale.
More tokens sold – more bounty rewards!
Bounty program dates
Bounty campaign begins on a first come first served basis.
Please confirm acceptance in the bounty program before continuing.
Bounty campaign ends: 11 Feb 2018
Rewards will be issued to the ETH address you have provided after the end of the crowdsale and it will be distributed within 1-2 weeks.
Translation campaign: 10% CRFT tokens
Twitter campaign: 10% CRFT tokens
Facebook Campaign 10% CRFT tokens
Blog/Media campaign: 30% CRFT tokens
Translation Campaign – 10%
Only professional translators are allowed.
Use of google translate is not allowed.
Send links to your previous works. We will pick translator based on his previous work.
A translator can only be assigned with one language translation.
Account level must be Jr. Member or higher.
40 stakes per completed ANN
1 stake/post in your translated ANN
80 stakes per completed Whitepaper translation
100 Stakes per website translation
Twitter campaign -10%
– Have a minimum of 300 followers
– Share Cryptf content at least once a week
Every member can prepare a post with their own content and link to CryptF website.
Weekly stakes for the participants:
Followers – stakes
300-500 = 1 stake
500-800 = 2 stakes
800-1200 = 3 stakes
1200–2000 = 4 stakes
2000- 5000 = 5 stakes
5000–10000 = 6 stakes
10000+ = 7 stakes
Facebook Bounty Campaign – 10%
– Follow and like the CryptF Facebook page
– Facebook account must have at least 200 friends.
– Minimum Jr. Members account levels.
– Write at least 3 posts a week about CryptF using the tag #cryptf
– List your posts and reposts in the bounty campaign thread every week.
Bounty stakes for facebook:
7 stakes per week for people who follow the instructions.
Blog / Media Campaign – 30%
Create an article, video, publication or review of the CryptF project.
– Articles must be longer than 2500 characters. Articles below 2500 characters will not be accepted.
– Videos must be at least 1:00 minute long. Videos under 1:00 minute will not be accepted.
– Articles must have 2 links to the official project website and a link to the whitepaper.
– In the description of a video, you must have one link to the official website, one link to the white paper.
We will review each creative piece and reward 10, 20, or 30 stakes depending on the views of the video and the overall quality of the blog/video.