The global labor market is broken. Unemployment exists at the same time worker shortages do. Where labor supply is plentiful, workers are underpaid,
and where labor supply is in shortage, businesses experience restricted growth.
Annually, unemployment results in ~3 trillion dollars of lost potential earnings, while labor shortages result in ~10 trillion dollars of lost economic opportunity. Labor markets are restricted by borders, access to opportunities, complicated segmentation, and opaque regulatory challenges. Businesses suffer the same. Just as uneaten food is wasted, human capital that is not used, is lost, and business opportunities not acted on expire.
Librium’s vision is to eliminate the travesty of wasted Human Capital to drive forward our shared global economy. Operating without the former limitations of cross-border transactions, the Librium Network aims to engage a decentralized workforce in real-time earning and time-investing opportunities, realized through the enhancement of workers’ skills by Service Providers (SPs) – the apps of the ecosystem. Librium acts as a hybrid between an app store and a freelance platform.
SPs are independently operated entities who act on under-realized business opportunities by providing workers of the Librium Ecosystem with new tools to provide value to Digital Businesses. Like traditional app stores, Librium provides a complete infrastructure in which new Service Providers can plug easily.
By doing so, they make use of the existing reputation system and payment system, and have direct access to the global laborpool and digital partners.
The first SP already constructed to take advantage of the Librium Network is SparkSales.io which is a standing and viable business. The Librium Network’s blockchain-based identity and reputation system enables connecting the right businesses, service providers, and workers.
Creating a new digital workforce ecosystem that is not only decentralized but also completely open to new actors, Librium shall incentivise new services and systems to enable the efficient growth of existing digital businesses. The following sections will describe SparkCo’s plan for propelling an entirely new economy: the Librium Ecosystem.
If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in announcement thread.
Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get EQL tokens at the end of the campaign.
You will receive 1% of sold EQL tokens, based on your number of stakes.
This campaign will last until the end of Librium ICO (on 8th January, or before if the ICO is a success).
- Campaign 1: Articles campaign : 38% allocation
- Campaign 2: Twitter campaign : 5% allocation
- Campaign 3: Translations campaign : 10% allocation
- Campaign 4: Telegram campaign : 2 % allocation
- Stakes will be distributed every week, on Friday.
- First stake distribution will occur on 10th November.
- We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign at any time if we think you are not honest, or spam the forum.
- We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign without explaining why we removed you.
- In case we remove you from the campaign for any reason, we reserve the right to delete your stakes.
- We may not accept you in the campaign for any reasons.
- If your rank change during the campaign, you must contact the campaign manager, Sylon, in a bitcointalk PM.
- If you does not meet the minimum amount of posts, you will not receive any stake for the current week. But you will not be removed from the campaign.
- Using multi-accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. It will results getting all of your accounts permanently banned from all my campaigns.
You just read General Terms. Specific campaigns may have other added rules. Therefore, please read other campaigns rules to have specific rules.
This campaign is limited to 50 articles.
- 1 article = 1 stake
- Your article has to be very high-quality written.
- You must be followed by at least 500 users or your article has to be read more than 1000 times.
- Your article must be unique. It can not be a copied and pasted article.
- It must be written in English.
- It has to be published publicly. Private articles won’t be accepted.
- It must be 500 words long or more.
- It must have a link to our website; librium.com and Bitcointalk thread.
- We reserve the right to consider any article not eligible for this campaign, without giving any reason.
How to participate :
Send me a PM with the following informations. Your PM title will have to be “Librium Articles Campaign Application”.
How many daily visits:
If your website is eligible for this campaign, I will reply you with a positive answer.
Then, you will be asked to write your article. After my review, your article will be added to our private articles campaign spreadsheet.
- Follow : 5 stakes
- Retweet : 20 stakes per RT
- Like : 5 stakes per like
- This campaign is limited to 750 participants.
- Only twitter accounts with more than 2000 followers will be allowed.
- Twitter campaign stakes ARE NOT distributed on a weekly basis.
- Do not RT and like tweets that are answers to other users.
- Do not RT and like tweets that are more than two weeks old.
- Do not post a Twitter report in this thread; we will analyze Twitter data on our own.
- We reserve the right to not consider your twitter account eligible for this campaign, even if you meet the prerequisites.
- You don’t have to post reports in this thread!
- If at the end of the campaign, you tweeted more than 2000 times since your registration date, some of your retweets may not be counted. The same rule applies for likes.
- We won’t accept participants that use Newbie, Jr. Member or Member bitcointalk accounts to list their twitter account. We will also remove you if your account is not active.
How to participate :
Fill this Google form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1lje5Vy8E_yzYTQHl0zgwSUiVemi0EylKmGjwLoJckF4/
- This campaign works with my Trusted Translators List. It means that translations slots will be reserved to my perpetual translators. If you don’t see your language in my perpetual translators list, you can fill up the Google Form link and reserve a slot.
- A translation must be of a high quality ; not done by using translating tools.
- It must be finished before the start of ICO.
- You can reserve a translation by filling Google Form link, but if you did not translated your content (based on registration time), your reservation is over and another participant can take it from you.
- Once you have reserved an ANN thread translation, this reservation is valid for X days.
- Once you have reserved a crowdsale paper translation, this reservation is valid for X days.
- Once you have reserved a website translation, this reservation is valid for X days.
Trusted Translators List
I work with a team of perpetual translators, who have proven that is it worthwhile to work with them. To save time and be sure about content translation quality, slots are reserved for those people.
You can find a list of those perpetual translators here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_38Iifz48Qvwc_MxwvXztgi5s12FlwPt8qUPDCjVv2U/
If you don’t see a perpetual translator for your language, you can now become a member of the team! Send me a PM with all your past work and I will see if you can be added to the list.
If those perpetual translators don’t provide their work on time, the translation slot will be given to a backup translator. You can also find a list of backup translators in the same spreadsheet.
If you don’t see a backup translator for your language, you can now become a backup translator! Send me a PM with all your past work and I will see if you can be added to the list.
- 1 ANN thread translation = XXX stakes
- 1 post from original poster in the translated ANN thread = XXX stakes
- 1 crowdsale paper translation = XXX stakes
- 1 website translation = XXX stakes
How to translate the crowdsale paper ? Download this file: XXX
How to translate the ANN thread ? Download those .psd files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6vDMYBl5nolelBiLXZCU3BWTlE/
How to translate the website ? Go to https://librium.com/translate/ and send me your translation code in a Google Docs file.
How to participate :
Fill this Google form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wHEAhPAS8Wh1-eRtbFaDZZCr4TPCnmm61EXJBGDJ7wM/
Earn some tokens for joining our Telegram group!
5 stakes per participant.
This campaign is limited to 3,000 participants.
How to participate :
Fill this Google form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SzpPa0Rzm-PceRFSVW8vkNcg_ijxwYgThyiWJzd4kfU/