Google’s Video Editing Tool neural network is able to bring images to life.
Upload a few photos or videos, enter what you want to see, and get the finished video.
To access the video editing tool in Google Photos, follow these steps:
- Open the Google Photos app or go to photos.google.com.
- Select the video you want to edit.
- Click on the edit button (pencil icon) in the top-right corner.
- Choose the editing tool you want to use from the bottom menu. You can use the trimming tool, filters, color correction, and more.
- Make your edits and click on «Save» when you’re done.
Google Photos is a free tool that you can use to store and edit your photos and videos. Note that some features may not be available on all devices.